Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cha Cha Cha Changes


Well we're having a really good time around here making things better. We've updated and redone our blog and will be adding more interesting and fun things to it on a regular basis. We'd love to add any thoughts or ideas you have for Community Swap Shop so feel free to email us if have something you'd like us to share. You can send us your Money Saving Tips, any good stories you have about trading with people, tell us about events going on in your area you think we should know about or send pictures of yourself with that great find! We'd love to hear from you and really get this site crankin'!

And even though we're small, I myself have made over $1000 already on the site just getting rid of "stuff" I don't need or want anymore. Actually some of it I didn't even remember I had. Since my husband and I will be moving in a few weeks I'm sure there will be plenty more (hint--I live in Wilmington if anyone is looking for some good deals). Need some really nice rocking chairs for your porch? They're only $25.00 a piece.

So have fun poking around and if you're interested in a Community Swap Shop in your area let us know. You can email your requests and anything you'd like us to consider posting on this blog to admin@communityswapshop.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment